Supreme®/Coleman® CT200U Mini Bike. Available online only 06/22/2017.
As expected, the collaborative Supreme x Coleman mini bike is indeed on tap for a release later this week. Confirmed by Supreme today on Instagram, the red-clad bike will come in the form of the CT200U, which offers specs like a 196cc one-cylinder four-stroke OHV engine, sturdy metal frame, 42-inch wheelbase, and a top speed of 24 mph. Though pricing hasn’t been disclosed (the original CT200U usually retails for $699.99 USD), rumors place the MSRP somewhere in the $800 to $1,000 USD range.
Look for the bike to be available as an online exclusive as a part of Supreme’s drop this Thursday, June 22.
Supreme®/Coleman® CT200U Mini Bike – This classic design of this old-school mini bike is instantly enchanting, and will strike a chord with road hogs young and old. The CT200U Trail200 Coleman Mini Bike with suit your taste for adventure whether you’re a seasoned enthusiast or first-time biker. This model is a nostalgic, reliable off-road mini bike that can packs a powerful 196cc engine, supported by a sturdy metal frame and racks for years of fast fun. The easy pull-start feature makes for a smooth learning curve for newbies. This mini bike is made with low-pressure tires that provide a soft and stable ride, great for adults and older kids alike. Pair this sweet ride with a helmet and protective gear and off you go. Coleman CT200U Trail200 Gas-Powered Mini Bike:
- Easy pull-start operation
- Powerful 196cc engine provides plenty of power
- Low-pressure tires provide a soft and stable off-road mini bike ride
- Sturdy metal frame and racks will withstand many years of use
- Rugged and proven clutch, jackshaft and chain drive
- Rear drum; handle-operated kids’ mini brake
- Parts and service readily available
- ATV Safety Rules for the CT200U Trail200 Coleman Mini Bike